How safe is your Alpenrose – Familux Resort holiday?
YOUR ALPENROSE HOLIDAY COMES WITH MANY EXTRA ADVANTAGES:
- Our secluded location at 1,000m in the Tyrolean village of Lermoos, surrounded by nature and fresh air
- The vastness of our resort, both indoors and outdoors
- The exclusive comforts for our hotel guests, there is no public traffic or masses around us
- Many years of successful cooperation with the professionals at external hygiene agencies, that regularly tests our facilities.
We guarantee that you will be cared for by highly capable and motivated employees, all trained according to the current standards of operation. All employees take the necessary measures precautions very seriously.
Specific measures for COVID-19 prevention
We ask our guests to comply with the following measures
- Keep at least 1 meter distance from other people, except people from the same household or fellow travelers in the same suite or chalet.
- We recommend to wear a face mask in all indoor aread. However it is compulsary to wear a face mask in all crowded areas like the buffet area or the theater during shows. This does not apply to children up to the age of 6 or to people who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons.
- Reserve in advance if possible. Reduce traffic jams at the reception and in the restaurant.
- Pay contactless if possible. Preferable pay the bill with card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your elbow or in a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if showing signs of illness. If you develop symptoms during your stay, please contact reception by phone.